What You Need to Know about Your Numbers
Your eyes roll into the back of your head, your brain stops working and you feel light headed. That is how lots of people feel when it comes to managing money, looking at a spreadsheet, or reviewing a profit/loss statement. Yet whether it’s your personal finances or your balance sheet knowing your numbers is crucial to success.
Stop ignoring your money and check out this interview I did with my good friend and colleague, Amy Andersson, CEO of Price Turner CFO’s. She is one of the smartest money ladies I know and she makes business finance easy for those of us who may not be in love with accounting.
Listen here as we dive into the ins and outs of financial systems and tools you can and should be using to run your business. Click to listen in to the top key things you should know about your numbers at all times, how to plan for your financial future and find out what to do when starting a business. Whether you are a seasoned business owner or just getting started this is an interview you don’t want to miss.
- Learn what typical expenses are and are not in business
- Planning Financial future
- Key things entrepreneurs should know about their numbers
- Learn about some expenses you may be missing!
- An easy way to track mileage
- Difference between goal and forecast
- Not meeting goal and how to overcome it
- Where are you year vs year/ month vs month
- What to do when starting business
- Learn some tools to reduce taxable income
Do you have more questions? Amy generously offered a complimentary call to help you take control of your money so you can make more! You don’t want to miss this opportunity! Here is the link to schedule with her http://meetme.so/productivity-to-profit