Seven tips to explode your business through FemCity
FemCity is such a goldmine to build a business once you set your intention on helping others grow their business! You definitely want to be business member.
Here are 7 tips to get started.
1. Make sure you have a great profile picture and filled out Bio on femcity.com.
• In one sentence, what does your business do? (try to be witty and unique)
• What are services you offer that benefit your clients?
• Include testimonials.
• Look at other profiles in your directory and find ones you like for ideas, find other fems with similar interests and connect.
Profile Example: Beth Boyd Bell
Tell us how you improve the lives of others through your work…
My product allows everyone, at any stage in life, to cross items off their bucket list, using their existing budget. Most people wait too long to experience these things- until their kids are older, until they retire, until they have more time. I believe we only get one life and you never know when you’ll take your last breath. In 20 months, my team and I have helped over 400 clients discover a better way to seize the moment and live life to the fullest NOW! I’ve also locked arms with several team members to bring more freedom and fulfillment to their lives.
Write testimonials for each other.
2. Connect with other Fems on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Google +.
▪ Spend a few minutes a day liking, commenting, and sharing Femcity.com events (online and offline)
▪ Give them tips, ask for help, ask how you can help them, send positive vibes and inspiration.
▪ Can you give them referrals?
3. Attend and create Femcity events. Business members can post their events on femcityroanoke.com
▪ HOST YOUR OWN EVENT (invite and support your Fem sisters) – you can link it to all social media sites.
▪ Search for events that are relevant to your business and make the effort to attend and invite others that may benefit.
▪ Ask other fems to do an event with you
4. Every week reach out to 1 or 2 local Fems and make a coffee date.
▪ Ask the person how you can be of service to them. (Before you know it your circle of influence expands- and you are getting referrals)
▪ Ask fellow Fems what their passions are, ask about their family, how they got involved,
▪ Ask what referrals they are looking for. Tell them what referrals you are looking for.
▪ Follow up! Keep a list of all business chats. How can your contacts benefit from your business?
5. Create a wing team. Gather 10 or more Fems you can reach out to that you can count on to support you on social media and you can support them as well.
▪ Everyone can use some assistance branding and with social media it has never been easier.
▪ When you do a power post, message your wing team, and ask for likes, comments, and shares.
▪ Make sure you are liking, commenting and sharing for others as well.
6. Post what you DO for people’s lives. Be somebody who’s knowledgeable about helping people in specific areas of their life. Provide information.
▪ Think of three business tips you can share? (valuable, tangible, targeted)
▪ What are your intended target markets pain points? How do you help?
▪ Include a Call to Action
7. Write articles that help other fems and post on femcityroanoke.com
▪ Write supportive articles that complement your brand and image
▪ Share how you helped someone achieve a result. Since you have branded yourself as a positive light in the community people trust that you provide solutions.
▪ When posting REMEMBER it is NOT about you!
FemCity is an excellent tool for networking and making new friends! As Zig Ziglar says “you can have everything you want in life if you help enough people get what they want.’